Reporting to the Chief Legal Officer we are speculatively looking for a pragmatic, collaborative and savvy senior legal counsel who can lead on all legal matters and help build out a legal function. We would consider a head of legal position for someone with the right level of seniority.
You should apply if you:
- have at least 5 years’ experience much of which has been spent in financial services with a FinTech or a traditional bank or payments environment (crypto experience only a nice to have)
- have had some exposure to funding rounds in a VC context or providing regulatory analysis advice on new product development
- are able to provide effective challenge whilst building strong, respectful relationships with colleagues and maintaining a business mindset
- are adept at providing pragmatic and actionable advice, working directly with and alongside business teams, in a business partnering environment
- you are comfortable with ambiguity, working in a fast-paced start-up environment and, effortlessly acting autonomously, handling volume, setting appropriate priorities and delivering results efficiently
- are motivated to be part of a team building and growing a business providing technology that is disrupting financial services and solving customer problems
Ziglu is an EMI payments firm with a 5MLD registration for its crypto currency business. We have recently closed two seed rounds in 2020, the last of which was in November and included a crowd round on the Seedrs platform. In 2021 we are focussed on new product development, customer acquisition and international expansion, as well as preparing for a Series A round.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!