Prighter is centered around enabling companies of every shape and size to conduct their business in compliance with data protection regulations. To achieve this goal we develop amazing data protection tools and offer highly specialised privacy services. We are equal parts a tech-centered business and a law firm, combining many years of expertise to create a unique and dynamic environment.
We have tripled our client base in the last 6 months, serving clients from small start-ups to multinational corporations in 49 countries. The diversity of our client base mirrors the diversity of our team. Our multinational team is based in four countries with various backgrounds including Engineers, Lawyers, Data Analysts Business Developers. We are looking for a Legal Engineer bringing together legal expertise with our product development and contributing to the growth of Prighter. Join our team, and be an integral part of our adventure!
• Taking the lead as a product manager for UK-Representation products;
• Being Prighter group’s legal expert on UK related matters especially pertaining UK-GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018;
• Business development and sales for Prighter UK-Rep services internationally;
• Being the crucial link between our clients and the ICO. Handling communication with the ICO;
• Supporting product development by adjusting the existing products to the UK market and by bringing knowledge of the UK legal system into the development of new products;
• Developing and nurturing a partner network in the UK;
• You love being in a fast-paced environment with plenty of responsibility from Day 1;
• You are a LegalTech enthusiast and are curious and passionate about building a new, exciting LegalTech venture;
• You are intimately familiar with the UK legal system, in particular UK data protection framework and NIS regulations;
• You have a third level degree or equivalent in Law, and have worked in a law firm, in a privacy consultancy or as a DPO;
• You have an interest going beyond law and have an entrepreneurial and hands-on approach;
• Ideally, you are based in the UK (although remote is also possible).
**The Perks **
• No need to be in London – wherever you live, enjoy it; We cover (co-)working space and gym wherever you are;
• A break from the monotony of traditional law firms and the opportunity to develop new LegalTech products;
• Grow in a multidisciplinary team and be inspired by seasoned professionals in other fields;
• A relaxed workplace that easily supports flexible hours and remote working;
• Take pride in knowing you are contributing to a groundbreaking company committed to supporting the growth of small businesses and privacy rights of EU and UK citizens!
• Competitive salary combined with your personal chances in a high growth company. We will offer you a package depending on your experience. The fixed part of the salary may range from GBP 30.000 to GBP 150.000.
**If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out directly to **email@example.com with your CV and a sample of your previous projects.