At UserZoom, we believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. So, we help companies - some of the biggest brands in the world - get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
About the job:
As Legal Counsel, you will be involved in a wide variety of legal activity, including (but not limited to...) leading commercial contract negotiations, providing guidance on data protection, process developments and helping to mentor another member of the team.
You'll work autonomously at times but collaboration is a key value of ours so you should be comfortable working with a range of people with various levels of knowledge, explaining legal and technical processes to them. Your stakeholder group will include our sales, security, finance and IT teams as well as a variety of customers, who you'll work with to make sure we're able to reach a great outcome for everyone involved.
Data protection will be an area of focus for you as you assist and lead in reviewing and formulating data protection strategy for the legal team.
Once offices re-open this role is based in Manchester, in our cool office space in Ancoats where our Global Legal Director is located.
Here's what we're looking for:
- You'll be a qualified solicitor with a superb knowledge of data protection
- You'll be someone who has experience of working with high-growth SaaS companies (and can tell us the difference between AWS and an API!)
- You should be able to work autonomously but have a teamwork, people-first mindset
- You'll spend a lot of time with our fantastic and entrepreneurial sales teams so you'll need to be comfortable in this fast-paced environment
And finally, here are some of the benefits you'll benefit from
- A great base salary and enrolment in our bonus scheme
- Stock options
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus your birthday as an additional days holiday
- Private Health Care
- Company Global Kick Off and Christmas and Summer parties and far more team events
- Training and coaching, to support your career development
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to talk with you - please click apply and we'll get in touch!
Desired Skills and Experience