**Who we are: **
Avvoka is a document automation, negotiation and analytics tool used by law firms, in-house legal and businesses teams.
We are a young and dynamic team with offices in London and Singapore. Our international customer-base includes law firms and corporates such as Allen & Overy, Baker Mckenzie, Carlsberg, HSBC and Warner Media.
Avvoka has been featured in several publications including The Lawyer, LegalWeek, Legal Business, Legal IT Insider and Artificial Lawyer.
**Job brief: **
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic design and marketing intern to join Avvoka. You will be working with the growth team to help provide creative ideas and campaigns to promote change in the legal profession. You will help in developing and implementing design and marketing strategies, particularly those that relate to our website and which feature online video and image content (which could include anything from social media posts across a range of platforms, all the way to whitepaper/thought-leadership publications).
As a design and marketing intern, you will collaborate with our growth team in all stages of marketing campaigns and growth strategies. Your important contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels and help us to find new avenues for growth.
This internship will help you acquire design and marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of both the legal and technology industries. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in design and marketing in a fast-paced startup environment.
We are a rapidly expanding team so there may be an opportunity for a permanent position at the end of the internship.
- Design and marketing activities (e.g. social media, PR, email, website improvement, video/image editing, writing copy and working on search engine optimisation).
- Create and distribute marketing materials (in particular, video content).
- Organize and host marketing events (virtual for the time being).
- Support the growth team in daily tasks.
- Preparing and delivering client pitches.
- Update our customer relationship management systems like Hubspot.
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition.
- Experience creating great WordPress websites.
- Adept at video, image and illustration editing (familiarity with image and video editing tools like the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc).
- An understanding of SEO strategies.
- Love of technology and how technology is disrupting incumbent business models.
- Desire to learn about CRM tools like HubSpot.
- Interest in different marketing techniques and product positioning.
- Intuitive understanding of how to gain and maintain social media traction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident public speaker.
- Highly organised and reliable.
- Enthusiasm and a growth mindset.
- Willingness to contribute when needed, even if the task isn’t strictly in your job description.
- Right to work in the UK.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and covering letter via the form below. In the covering letter, include a short paragraph setting out your motivations for applying and why you think that you would be a good fit for Avvoka. Please also attach a design portfolio if you have one.
- Please ensure that you disclose any relevant mitigating circumstances with your application so that this can be taken into consideration in the context of your application.
- Please also do still apply even if you don’t satisfy each and every requirement. You might have something great to offer, which we haven’t considered!