We are looking for corporate, commercial, commercial property, commercial litigation and employment lawyers of 10+ years PQE who want the challenge of high calibre, private practice work without the hierarchy or targets.
illume Legal is looking to recruit lawyers to join our rapidly growing firm. illume was founded by Michelle Harris and Kate Partridge, two former City lawyers who believed that legal services could be provided in a better way – both for clients and for lawyers.
As a consultant solicitor at illume you will:
· have a better work/ life balance than you ever thought possible with the ability to manage your work and time to suit you and your circumstances;
· benefit from being part of an exciting, vibrant, dynamic, and supportive community of exceptionally talented and experienced senior lawyers;
· receive up to 80% of fee income you generate;
· receive fee income generated through referrals to other illume lawyers; and
· be provided with a full back office service, IT provision and professional indemnity cover.
_About illume Legal _
illume is a consultant led law firm.
We are a full service firm with clients ranging from start-up businesses to international, publicly quoted companies across many different industries.
Our lawyers are engaged as consultants and work flexibly from locations across the country with complete autonomy over the hours they work, the clients they work for and the rate they charge.
If you already have a client following, fantastic – though this is not a pre-requisite to joining illume. More important is a desire to develop your own business, something we and our existing network of exceptional lawyers can help you achieve. Whilst you develop your own business, illume will provide you wherever possible with opportunities to work for existing illume clients.
If the above sounds interesting and you would like to know more about illume and how you can join us please get in touch.