**The Law Boutique is the world’s first Legal Optimisation company, dedicated to making Legal functions more efficient, scalable and on-brand than ever. **
What we’re about 💁♀️
Our mission is simple: to optimise legal and make it better, by providing in-house legal teams with everything they need to transform their Legal function into a commercial advantage.
Since we were founded in 2017, we’ve worked closely with some of the most prominent UK scale-ups, including Monzo, Curve, Tide, Babylon Health and Depop. We’re growing quicker than ever and we need your help!
The team 🚀
We’re a tight-knit, fun and hard-working team that is passionate about what we do. We encourage flexible working and a creative, open and transparent culture. Check out our team profiles here.
The role 👀
We’re looking for an entry-level Business Operations and Marketing Administrator who can support us with all aspects of our internal operations and administration tasks. Reporting to the COO, you’ll be responsible for managing The Law Boutique’s day-to-day operations and processes. This is a broad role, which will see you getting involved in everything from Marketing to People Ops and Growth.
We’re really looking for a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit! We want someone with bags of enthusiasm, empathy, and a great sense of humour. If you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing 🤔
- Owning the administration of our existing internal operations and processes and developing new ones to support our growth strategy
- Supporting with our Growth function, including CRM management, events set-up and assisting with managing our social media channels
- Responsible for new customer onboarding
- Maintaining our contracts database and G-drive folders
- Diary management, facilitating teleconferences and meetings
- Supporting our People Ops function, including employee onboarding
- Office management and organising team events
- Support ad hoc work as required - we are a start-up so every day will be different
What we’re looking for 👀
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Right to work in the UK
- Epic organisational and time management skills, and experience in managing competing demands
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, positive and motivated to make a difference
- Comfortable with IT systems and new technology, including Microsoft Office, G-suite, Zoom and Hubspot
- Project management experience (desired but not essential)
- Experience with contracts and legal agreements (desired but not essential)
- Experience in a start-up, fintech, bank, technology, or e-commerce business in the similar type of role (desired but not essential)
The extras 👌
- Lovely offices in Central London
- Hanging out with our team mascot - Tyson the chihuahua
- Regular socials
- Employee pension
- Pupternity leave (if you get a puppy)
What now? 🤙
If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch 🚀