ClauseBase is a Legal Tech start-up based in Belgium that provides advanced document drafting software to law firms, legal departments, and commercial teams worldwide. Our paradigm-shifting technology is quickly changing the possibilities of document automation and the way lawyers do business.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and motivated Business Development Manager who is eager to join a rising star in the Legal Tech sector. On the marketing front, you will be responsible for devising and executing inbound marketing strategies, lead nurturing campaigns and general business development efforts. On the sales front, you will be responsible for fine-tuning the company’s sales process and methodology, qualifying leads and pitching to prospective customers.
As a Business Development Manager, you will enjoy a great deal of autonomy and responsibility, and have the opportunity to directly influence the company’s positioning and vision for the years to come. If you relish the opportunities and challenges this brings, then don’t hesitate to apply!
What we offer
· A vibrant start-up environment that allows you room to develop and grow your unique skillset as a professional
· Opportunity to be at the forefront of legal services innovation
· Super flexible working hours and a fully remote team
· Intellectually challenging work
· Ability to work directly with clients
· Possibility to quickly rise through the ranks and establish yourself as a leader
· Opportunity to receive bonuses and/or long-term participation rewards as the company grows
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Fluency in Dutch and English
· Proficiency in French
· Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
· Either a business-oriented or a legal degree with a strong academic track record
· Experience engaging with leads, prospects, and clients
· Interest in the intersection of law and technology
· Able to work independently and in a fully-remote environment
· Fluency in any additional European languages
· Social media expertise
· Experience drafting and/or negotiating legal documents
· Familiarity with image editing and design software (e.g., Adobe Photoshop)
· Experience creating and editing videos